Nathan, Colette & Annika

Welcome to our family...

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Snow Day!



Getting ready!


The other day after I got home from classes Nathan, Annika and I went to a nearby golf course and had ourselves a snow day. Annika enjoyed sledding the first time down or so it seemed but after the 2nd time she wanted no more of it. Nathan tried out the snowboard as did I and hey we only wiped out a few times

Upon arrival at the golf course, Annika was all to eager to get outside and play in the snow!

When daddy was up, Annika and I cheered him on!


And Vise Versa!

Nathan strapping up for the descent


Annika watching one of us go down. She loves the snow so much she wants to play in it all the time but when she gets out there to do it she doesn't know what to do.

This picture was just too funny not to add. I had been trying to get her to smile for a picture but each picture game out grumpier than the last. As though she was saying, "Mommy! I'm cold and tired and I just wanna go home, What ARE you doing?!" On a special note, she was grumpy as she got a surprise shot from the Dr. only an hour earlier and we thought playing in the snow would take her mind off of it.

Onward Home!

1 comment: